Check Points / Time Limits
Ride starts (rolls out) at 6:00 am sharp. All riders must be off their bikes by 8:45 pm (near sunset). Total 200 will be an all day event, so it’s important to use your stops efficiently. Open and cut off times are posted below.
|200 Mile Schedule|
|Check Point||Start||1||2||3||4||5 Lunch||6||7||Finish|
|200 Kilometer Schedule|
|Check Point||Start||1||2||4||5 Lunch||7||Finish|
* Close times are also the cut-off times. Riding at a slower rate will not allow a rider to finish the course before dark. If a rider can not make it to the Check Point AND leave that station by the “close” time they will not be allowed to continue to ride the course and will be picked up by a support vehicle. This is critical for us to maintain the required support teams throughout the route.
Check Point Crew and Supplies
• Volunteers: Please treat them politely!
• Nutrition products
• Water / Ice
• Fruits (bananas, oranges, grapes, etc)
• Snacks, cookies, chips, etc
• Lunch stop will also have sandwiches, chips and drinks.
Supplies to Bring Along With You
Total 200 is a well supported ride with emergency technical support rolling on the course and check points about every 25 miles. However, riders should always be prepared to be self-sufficient. Please have these with you on the ride:
• ID: We suggest RoadID. Make sure to have a Government issued ID, insurance card and emergency contact info with you at all times.
• Cue Sheet: provided electronically and at the start.
• Nutrition: Gels, bars, powders, etc
• Flat Repair Items: Bring extra tubes, pump, CO2, etc for flat repairs
• Cell Phone: coverage is good although not 100% on all areas of the route.
• Money: there are provided supplies (above) but you may want to buy additional items between stops.